2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4WD Crew Cab 143.5" LT
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, front outboard seating positions with rollover sensor (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Air bags, seat-mounted side-impact, driver and right-front passenger for thorax and pelvic protection (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Air dam, Black
- Alternator, 145 amps
- Assist handle, front passenger (Also includes rear assist handles in the headliner on Extended and Crew Cab Models.)
- Audio system feature, speaker system (Includes 4 speakers on Regular Cab and 6 speakers on Extended and Crew Cab Models.)
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Bumper, front chrome (Includes chrome bumper bar and end caps with painted silver lower section.)
- Bumper, rear chrome, step-style with pad
- Coat hooks, rear driver and passenger side
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed, located on steering wheel
- Cup holders, front (Also includes rear cupholders on Extended and Crew Cab models.)
- Door handles, Black
- Door locks, rear child security (Crew Cab models only.)
- Driver Information Center with odometer, trip odometer and message center (monitors numerous systems depending on vehicle equipment level including low fuel, turn signal "on", transmission temperature and oil change notification) (Driver Information Center controls are operated through the trip odometer button unless (UK3) steering wheel mounted audio controls is ordered. On 1LT, 1SF and 1LZ, includes 8-point compass and outside temperature.)
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Four wheel drive
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass) (With Regular Cab models, includes rear window. With Extended Cab models, includes rear and rear quarter windows. With Crew Cab models or (C49) rear-window defogger, includes light-tinted rear window.)
- Grille, chrome surround
- GVWR, 7000 lbs. (3175 kg) (Requires CC10753 models and (L9H) Vortec 6.2L V8 SFI engine and (NHT) Max Trailering Pack or CK10753, CK10953, or CK10543 models. Standard on CK10753, CK10953, or CK10543 models.)
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer, fuel level, engine temperature, and tachometer (Includes voltmeter and oil pressure indicators.)
- Lamps, dual cargo area lamps
- Lighting, interior with dome and reading lights, illuminated entry feature and backlit instrument panel switches
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Moldings, bodyside, body-colored (Moldings are deleted if any SEO paint is ordered.)
- Pickup box, Fleetside
- Rear axle, 3.42 ratio (Refer to Engine/Axle chart for availability.) (With (LC9) Vortec 5.3L V8 Engine, Requires (K5L) heavy-duty cooling package)
- Seat adjuster, manual lumbar control on the driver-side
- Seat, rear 60/40 folding bench (folds up), 3-passenger, folding (includes child seat top tether anchor) (Requires Extended or Crew Cab Models.)
- Spare tire lock keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control includes electronic trailer sway control and hill start assist
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped with theft-deterrent locking feature
- Steering, power, rack-and-pinion
- Suspension Package, Handling/Trailering, heavy-duty includes 46 mm piston monotube shocks and 36mm front stabilizer bar (Includes 36mm front stabilizer bar when (NHT) Max Trailering Pack is ordered.)
- Suspension, front independent, coil over shock
- Suspension, rear 2-stage multi-leaf springs, semi-elliptic
- Tire carrier, outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Transfer case, electronic Autotrac with rotary dial controls (Requires 4WD models.)
- Visors, driver and front passenger, sliding with clip and illuminated vanity mirror on driver and passenger-side, Opal Gray-colored
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and passenger buckle up reminder and turn signal on
- Wheel, 17" (43.2 cm) steel spare (spare wheel will not cosmetically match the other 4 wheels)
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down
- Wipers, front intermittent wet-arm with pulse washers
Great Credit - No Credit - No problem - Get in touch today!!!
Our Finance experts can get you the best loan that fits your needs. We work with everyone from challenged to established credit, our experienced team has relationships with top lenders in the industry and will work hard on your approval.
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL!!! Trabajamos con todo tipo de ID (Pasaporte, Matricula) y aceptamos tu ITIN.
FREE CARFAX REPORTS ON ALL VEHICLES!!!
PRICE REFLECTS THE CONDITION OF THE VEHICLE.
WE BUY CARS.
ADVERTISED PRICE IS BASED ON A CASH SALE. FINANCE PRICE VARIES. CHARGES APPLY TO FINANCED SALES.
TAX, TITLE, LICENSE, DOC FEES ARE EXTRA, FINANCE OPTIONS AVAILABLE THROUGHOUT SOURCED LENDERS, RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY. ALL SALES ARE FINAL, ALL VEHICLES ARE SOLD STRICTLY "AS IS". THE STATE OF ILLINOIS ENFORCES "BUYER BEWARE" LAWS. PLEASE RESEARCH YOUR EVERY PURCHASE. WE OFFER SERVICE PLANS/WARRANTIES ON ALL QUALIFIED VEHICLES.
"Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this site, absolute accuracy cannot be guaranteed. This site, and all information and materials appearing on it, are presented to the user "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. In the unlikely event a vehicle should be returned, the seller is entitled to recoup cost involved with rescinding a deal. A restocking fee ($995) which consist of detail, lost fees including plates & title, depreciation, and administrative work. Additional cost may apply if sold out of state, the consumer will be responsible for shipping cost and any paper mailing fees. The vehicle must be returned in the same condition as received, except for reasonable wear and tear and defects or mechanical problems which occurred after the buyer took possession of the vehicle. The maximum days allowed is (5) business days after the initial delivery and must be free of all liens and encumbrances, other than those created by the sales contract. Price does not include applicable tax, title, license, processing and/or documentation fee. The value of used vehicles varies with mileage, usage and condition. Book values should be considered estimates only ***All vehicles are guaranteed to have at least ONE (1) key at the time of delivery, however we do not guarantee 2nd key, Original Owners Manual, or Original Floor Mats*** We can assist you in obtaining an owners manual via PDF, Aftermarket Floor Mats or additional keys at your expense for our dealer cost!"