2014 Chevrolet Cruze 4dr Sdn Auto 1LT
- Cruise Control
- Air bags, frontal and knee for driver and front passenger, side-impact seat-mounted and roof rail for front and rear outboard seating positions includes Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Air conditioning, single-zone electronic includes air filter
- Alternator, 130 amps
- Armrest, rear center, articulating, with dual cup holders
- Assist handles, driver, front passenger and rear outboard
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
- Axle, 3.53 final drive ratio
- Battery, 438 cold-cranking amps
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock
- Brakes, front disc/rear drum
- Center stack, integrated with ambient LED back lighting
- Convenience hooks, rear
- Cup holders 2 in front center console, 2 in rear seat armrest and 1 bottle holder in each front door panel
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Defogger, rear-window, electric
- Door locks, rear child security
- Engine, ECOTEC Turbo 1.4L Variable Valve Timing DOHC 4-cylinder sequential MFI (138 hp [103 kW] @ 4900 rpm, 148 lb-ft of torque [199.8 N-m] @ 1850 rpm)
- Enhanced Acoustic Package
- Front wheel drive
- Glass, solar absorbing, tinted
- Glovebox, auxiliary, center dash (Deleted when (PDU) All-Star Edition is ordered.)
- Headlamps, halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control and delay feature
- Key, primary foldable, additional foldable
- Lamp, LED center high-mounted stop/brake (CHMSL)
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
- Lighting, interior dome with theater dimming, dual map lights, illuminated trunk area
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Oil life monitoring system
- Rear air ducts, floor mounted
- Safety belt pretensioners, driver and front passenger, dual
- Safety belts, 3-point, all seating positions, front height adjustable
- Seat adjuster, driver 6-way manual
- Seat adjuster, front passenger 6-way manual
- Seat, rear 60/40 split-folding with adjustable head restraints on outboard positions
- Shift knob, leather-wrapped
- Steering column, tilt and telescopic
- Steering wheel controls, mounted audio and phone interface controls
- Steering, power, electric, rack-mounted
- Suspension, front independent McPherson strut, aluminum control arms with hydraulic bushings, 25mm hollow stabilizer bar
- Suspension, rear, compound crank
- Theft-deterrent system with anti-theft alarm and engine immobilizer
- Tire, compact spare and spare wheel, includes jack and lug nut wrench
- Tires, P215/60R16, all-season, blackwall, low rolling resistance
- Trunk emergency release handle
- Windows, power with Express-Down on all and driver Express Up
- Wipers, front intermittent, variable
Great Credit - No Credit - No problem - Get in touch today!!!
Our Finance experts can get you the best loan that fits your needs. We work with everyone from challenged to established credit, our experienced team has relationships with top lenders in the industry and will work hard on your approval.
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL!!! Trabajamos con todo tipo de ID (Pasaporte, Matricula) y aceptamos tu ITIN.
FREE CARFAX REPORTS ON ALL VEHICLES!!!
PRICE REFLECTS THE CONDITION OF THE VEHICLE.
WE BUY CARS.
ADVERTISED PRICE IS BASED ON A CASH SALE. FINANCE PRICE VARIES. CHARGES APPLY TO FINANCED SALES.
TAX, TITLE, LICENSE, DOC FEES ARE EXTRA, FINANCE OPTIONS AVAILABLE THROUGHOUT SOURCED LENDERS, RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY. ALL SALES ARE FINAL, ALL VEHICLES ARE SOLD STRICTLY "AS IS". THE STATE OF ILLINOIS ENFORCES "BUYER BEWARE" LAWS. PLEASE RESEARCH YOUR EVERY PURCHASE. WE OFFER SERVICE PLANS/WARRANTIES ON ALL QUALIFIED VEHICLES.
"Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this site, absolute accuracy cannot be guaranteed. This site, and all information and materials appearing on it, are presented to the user "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. In the unlikely event a vehicle should be returned, the seller is entitled to recoup cost involved with rescinding a deal. A restocking fee ($995) which consist of detail, lost fees including plates & title, depreciation, and administrative work. Additional cost may apply if sold out of state, the consumer will be responsible for shipping cost and any paper mailing fees. The vehicle must be returned in the same condition as received, except for reasonable wear and tear and defects or mechanical problems which occurred after the buyer took possession of the vehicle. The maximum days allowed is (5) business days after the initial delivery and must be free of all liens and encumbrances, other than those created by the sales contract. Price does not include applicable tax, title, license, processing and/or documentation fee. The value of used vehicles varies with mileage, usage and condition. Book values should be considered estimates only ***All vehicles are guaranteed to have at least ONE (1) key at the time of delivery, however we do not guarantee 2nd key, Original Owners Manual, or Original Floor Mats*** We can assist you in obtaining an owners manual via PDF, Aftermarket Floor Mats or additional keys at your expense for our dealer cost!"