2014 Isuzu NPR DSL REG AT ECO-MAX 110" WB RED CAB IBT AIR PWL
LIQUIDACION 4 DE JULIO
4JJ1-TC , diesel engine 183 CID (3.0L), 150 HP at 2800 RPM, 282 LB FT gross torque at 1600-2800 RPM. 4 cylinder, 16 valve, four cycle, chain-driven dual overhead camshaft valve train, a cast iron cylinder block, and a cast aluminum cylinder head. Turbocha
- Air Cleaner, Dry Paper single element (Donaldson brand). Air cleaner canister standard with air restriction gauge.
- Alternator, 110 AMP with integral regulator
- Battery, Dual 12-V maintenance free, 750 CCA each
- Cab Mounts, All steel low cab forward, BBC 70.7 in. 45 deg. mechanical tilt with torsion assist
- EBD (Electronic Brake Distribution)
- Exhaust Brake, vacuum operated
- Exhaust System, Single horizontal with DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter)
- Floor mats
- Front Axle, Reverse Elliot "I"-beam rated at 6830 lbs. (3098 kg). Includes integral hydraulic power steering. Ratio 18.8-20.9:1
- Front GAWR, 5360 lbs (2431 kg) capacity
- Front Suspension, 8440 lbs. (3828 kg) capacity. Semi-elliptical tapered leaf springs. Includes shock absorbers and stabilizer bar.
- Fuel Tank, 25-gallon (94.6L) rectangular fuel tank. Mounted between frame rail through the rail fuel fill. Fuel water separator with dash mounted warning light.
- GVWR, 12000 lbs (5443 kg) capacity
- Isuzu Vehicle Health Report (Standard on all N-Series diesel trucks, exclusive to Isuzu, monitors the trucks performance, and driver behavior. Reports provide detailed information on engine operation, braking, emissions, fuel economy, acceleration & deceleration frequency, idling, and speed history. Ask your Isuzu dealer to provide you with an Isuzu Vehicle Health Report at your next service.)
- Mirrors, Dual cab mounted exterior with integral convex mirror
- Multi-Information Display (MID) (monitors vital functions including diesel exhaust fluid levels (DEF), particulate matter emissions level in the diesel particulate filter (DPF), diesel particulate filter regeneration, service reminders for engine oil, transmission oil, differential oil, power steering fluid, engine oil filter, and fuel filters. The MID provides fuel economy reporting by average, instant, and trip.)
- Paint Scheme, Solid
- Rear Axle Ratio, 5.125:1
- Rear Axle, R050, full-floating single-speed, 11,020 lbs. (4999 kg) capacity with oil lubricated rear wheel bearings
- Rear GAWR, 8840 lbs capacity
- Rear Suspension, 9880 lbs. (4481 kg) capacity. Semi-elliptical main and auxiliary multi-leaf springs. Includes shock absorbers.
- Rear wheel drive
- Tilt and telescoping steering column
- Truck Application
- Windows, Tinted glass
- Windshield Wipers, Intermittent wet-arm
Vehicle Description:Great Credit - No Credit All Types of Situations
First understand this, we just don't want to sell you a car we want to help you to buy a car.
Our Finance experts can get you the auto loan that fits your needs. We have the lowest rates available and will fight for your approval at Roselle Motors we have a special program for our customers that have challenged credit and for customers that need to establish credit our finance finance experts have years of experience work whit the top lenders in the industry and we will work hard on your approval.
No credit no problem. Doesn't matter for the dealer ta cares, we do that!. Get in touch today!!!
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL!!! Trabajamos con todo tipo de ID (Pasaporte, Matricula) y aceptamos tu ITIN.
FREE CARFAX REPORTS ON ALL VEHICLES!!! TRADE-INS ACCEPTED!!! PRICE REFLECTS THE CONDITION OF THE VEHICLE.
ADVERTISED PRICE IS BASED ON A CASH SALE. FINANCE PRICE VARIES. CHARGES APPLY TO FINANCED SALES.
SEE MORE CARS AT WWW.ROSELLEMOTORS.COM OR WWW.ROSELLECARS.COM
Estimated By E.P.A.Actual Mileage May Vary
Vehicle DisclaimerTAX, TITLE, LICENSE, DOC FEES ARE EXTRA, FINANCE OPTIONS AVAILABLE THROUGH OUT SOURCED LENDERS, RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY. ALL SALES ARE FINAL, ALL VEHICLES ARE SOLD STRICTLY "AS IS". THE STATE OF ILLINOIS ENFORCES "BUYER BEWARE" LAWS. PLEASE RESEARCH YOUR EVERY PURCHASE. WE OFFER SERVICE PLANS/WARRANTIES ON ALL QUALIFIED VEHICLES.
"Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this site, absolute accuracy cannot be guaranteed. This site, and all information and materials appearing on it, are presented to the user "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. In the unlikely event a vehicle should be returned, the seller is entitled to recoup cost involved with rescinding a deal. A restocking fee ($995) which consist of detail, lost fees including plates & title, depreciation, and administrative work. Additional cost may apply if sold out of state, the consumer will be responsible for shipping cost and any paper mailing fees. The vehicle must be returned in the same condition as received, except for reasonable wear and tear and defects or mechanical problems which occurred after the buyer took possession of the vehicle. The maximum days allowed is (5) business days after the initial delivery and must be free of all liens and encumbrances, other than those created by the sales contract. Price does not include applicable tax, title, license, processing and/or documentation fee ($299). The value of used vehicles varies with mileage, usage and condition. Book values should be considered estimates only ***All vehicles are guaranteed to have at least ONE (1) key at the time of delivery, however we do not guarantee 2nd key, Original Owners Manual, or Original Floor Mats*** We can assist you in obtaining an owners manual via PDF, Aftermarket Floor Mats or additional keys at your expense for our dealer cost!"