2017 Chevrolet Tahoe 2WD 4dr LS
Engine, 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 with Active Fuel Management, Direct Injection and Variable Valve Timing includes aluminum block construction (355 hp [265 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 383 lb-ft of torque [518 N-m] @ 4100 rpm)
- Cargo Net
- Active aero shutters, front
- Alternator, 150 amps
- Assist handles, 1st row passenger and 2nd row outboard seats
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
- Battery, 720 cold-cranking amps with 80 amp hour rating
- Cargo management system
- Climate control, tri-zone automatic with individual climate settings for driver, right-front passenger and rear passengers
- Conversation mirror
- Cooling, auxiliary transmission oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil integral to driver side of radiator
- Daytime Running Lamps, with automatic exterior lamp control
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
- Door locks, rear child security
- Driver Information Center, 4.2" diagonal multi-color
- Engine, 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 with Active Fuel Management, Direct Injection and Variable Valve Timing includes aluminum block construction (355 hp [265 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 383 lb-ft of torque [518 N-m] @ 4100 rpm)
- Fascia, front body-color
- Fascia, rear body-color
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Front outboard Passenger Sensing System for frontal outboard passenger airbag (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Glass, deep-tinted
- GVWR, 7100 lbs. (3221 kg) (Requires 2WD model.)
- Hill Start Assist
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for Children), for child safety seats; lower anchors and top tethers located in all second row seating positions, top tethers located in third row seating positions
- Liftgate, rear manual
- Lighting, interior with dome light, driver- and passenger-side door switch with delayed entry feature, cargo lights, door handle or Remote Keyless Entry-activated illuminated entry and map lights in front and second seat positions.
- Luggage rack side rails, roof-mounted
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, manual-folding and color keyed driver mirror includes spotter mirror
- OnStar Basic plan for 5 years includes limited vehicle mobile app features, Monthly Diagnostics Report and Dealer Maintenance Notification (Basic Plan available for 5 years from the date of vehicle delivery and is transferable. Does not include Emergency, Security or Navigation services.)
- Power outlet, 110-volt
- Power outlets, 5 auxiliary, 12-volt includes outlets in the instrument panel, console, back of console, 1 in 3rd row and 1 in cargo area (When (AZ3) 40/20/40 split-bench front seats are ordered, the outlet on the back of the console is lost.)
- Radio, HD
- Rear axle, 3.08 ratio (Not available with (NHT) Max Trailering Package.)
- Rear Park Assist with audible warning
- Rear Vision Camera
- Rear wheel drive
- Remote vehicle start
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped
- Steering, power
- Suspension Package, Premium Smooth Ride (Not available with (NHT) Max Trailering Package.)
- Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar
- Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs
- Teen Driver mode a configurable feature that lets you activate customizable vehicle settings associated with a key fob, to encourage safe driving behavior. It can limit certain vehicle features, and it prevents certain safety systems from being turned off. An in-vehicle report gives you information on your teen's driving habits and helps you to continue to coach your new driver
- Theft deterrent, electrical, unauthorized entry
- Tire carrier, lockable outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Tire Pressure Monitor System air pressure sensors in each tire with pressure display in Driver Information Center
- Trailer sway control
- Trailering equipment includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector and 2" trailering receiver
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and right-front passenger safety belt unfasten and turn signal on
- Windows, power, with Express-Down and Express-Up on front doors and lock out features
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Wipers, front intermittent, Rainsense
Vehicle Description:Great Credit - No Credit All Types of Situations
First understand this, we just don't want to sell you a car we want to help you to buy a car.
Our Finance experts can get you the auto loan that fits your needs. We have the lowest rates available and will fight for your approval at Roselle Motors we have a special program for our customers that have challenged credit and for customers that need to establish credit our finance finance experts have years of experience work whit the top lenders in the industry and we will work hard on your approval.
No credit no problem. Doesn't matter for the dealer ta cares, we do that!. Get in touch today!!!
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL!!! Trabajamos con todo tipo de ID (Pasaporte, Matricula) y aceptamos tu ITIN.
FREE CARFAX REPORTS ON ALL VEHICLES!!! TRADE-INS ACCEPTED!!! PRICE REFLECTS THE CONDITION OF THE VEHICLE.
ADVERTISED PRICE IS BASED ON A CASH SALE. FINANCE PRICE VARIES. CHARGES APPLY TO FINANCED SALES.
SEE MORE CARS AT WWW.ROSELLEMOTORS.COM OR WWW.ROSELLECARS.COM
Estimated By E.P.A.Actual Mileage May Vary
Vehicle DisclaimerTAX, TITLE, LICENSE, DOC FEES ARE EXTRA, FINANCE OPTIONS AVAILABLE THROUGH OUT SOURCED LENDERS, RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY. ALL SALES ARE FINAL, ALL VEHICLES ARE SOLD STRICTLY "AS IS". THE STATE OF ILLINOIS ENFORCES "BUYER BEWARE" LAWS. PLEASE RESEARCH YOUR EVERY PURCHASE. WE OFFER SERVICE PLANS/WARRANTIES ON ALL QUALIFIED VEHICLES.
"Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this site, absolute accuracy cannot be guaranteed. This site, and all information and materials appearing on it, are presented to the user "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. In the unlikely event a vehicle should be returned, the seller is entitled to recoup cost involved with rescinding a deal. A restocking fee ($995) which consist of detail, lost fees including plates & title, depreciation, and administrative work. Additional cost may apply if sold out of state, the consumer will be responsible for shipping cost and any paper mailing fees. The vehicle must be returned in the same condition as received, except for reasonable wear and tear and defects or mechanical problems which occurred after the buyer took possession of the vehicle. The maximum days allowed is (5) business days after the initial delivery and must be free of all liens and encumbrances, other than those created by the sales contract. Price does not include applicable tax, title, license, processing and/or documentation fee ($299). The value of used vehicles varies with mileage, usage and condition. Book values should be considered estimates only ***All vehicles are guaranteed to have at least ONE (1) key at the time of delivery, however we do not guarantee 2nd key, Original Owners Manual, or Original Floor Mats*** We can assist you in obtaining an owners manual via PDF, Aftermarket Floor Mats or additional keys at your expense for our dealer cost!"